We know that you care how your information is used, and we appreciate your
trust that we will use it carefully and sensibly. This notice describes our
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might
not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the
information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your
requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website,
and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small
files that we transfer to your hard drive that
allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized
them by going to the toolbar of your web browser, and clicking on the
“help” button. Follow the instructions that will prevent the browser
from accepting cookies, or set the browser to inform you when you
receive a new cookie. In addition, you may visit this and other websites
anonymously through the use of utilities provided by other private
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol)
address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In
addition, we automatically collect other information such as email
addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of
sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about
you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may
include updated delivery and address information from our
payment processor or other sources so that we
can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Information You Provide. SkiniTunes.com does
not share or sell any information with third
parties. Information collected is used for supporting
products and services offered by SkiniTunes.com.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release
account or other personal information then we will comply with the law.
We will also release information when necessary to protect the life,
safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with
other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during
transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which
encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to
your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished
using a public or shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock
cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable
precaution to assure that your data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you
may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
. Other Websites
Various Web sites may be linked to from this site. If you link to another
site, your privacy depends on the policy of that site. We strongly urge you
share your personally identifiable information with others. You may also
wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the Online
Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org).